Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation | March 2015
- Benefits of Combining Chiropractic Adjusting with Traction
- Multivitamin Supplement - Women, Take Yours Today!
- Walking Is Important!
- Exercises are Vital!
- Back Pain and Weak Hips – A connection!
Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation | April 2015
- Weak and Tired? Try Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic Care To Prevent Elderly Falls
- Low Back Pain Care Doesn’t Require MRI
- Over 50? Knee Pain and Back Pain are Pains!
- Hip Fractures May Lead to Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation | May 2015
- Chiropractors Rely on Exam not Always the MRI
- Astronauts' Discs Swell; Our Discs Deflate.- Both Lead to Back Pain!
- Ab Strength Related to Quality of Life
- Got D? Vitamin D and Aging
Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation | June 2015
- Back Surgery – Only 23% Recommended To Have It On Second Opinion
- Chiropractors Relish Evidence Based Practice
- Musculoskeletal Pain Treated by DCs Impress MDs for Referrals
- Vitamin D For All!
- Leg Length Discrepancy Leads To LBP In Standing Workers
- Fatty Degeneration In Spine Muscles = Less Physically Fit
- Multiple Benefits of Spinal Manipulation
- Share Chiropractic with Those in Your World
- Let’s Stay Physical!
- Chronic Low Back Pain Puts a Strain on Marriage
- Men – Depression and Antidepressants Up Risk For Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation | August 2015
- Spinal Stenosis Helped with Cox Technic
- A New Approach to Helping Tight Hamstrings
- Sleep Quality and Healing – They’re Connected.
- Strengthen Those Gluts!
- Have No Fear! Movement Can HELP You!
- What You Think Guides Your Healing
- Resistance Training Benefits Osteoporotic Women
- More Chiropractic Availability, Fewer Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation | September 2015
- Beneficial Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Epidural Steroid Injections – Effective?
- CLIMB for Back Pain Relief
- Do You Think Imaging is Necessary?
- Risks of Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation – October 2015
- See Your Chiropractor First for Back Pain
- No Surprise: The Aging Population Brings More Spinal Healthcare Challenges
- Rest for Degenerated Discs?
- How Fast Do You Walk? Do You Walk Slower Now?
- Bones Need Vitamin A
Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation - November 2015
- More Pain Relief from Spinal Manipulation with Exercise
- Cells Thrive with Vitamin C
- Your Choice of Healthcare Practitioners to see FIRST Matters!
- Wonderful News for Chiropractic…and Neck and Back Pain Patients!
- Exercise Helps Post-Surgery Back Pain Patients
- Whiplash Patients and Fatty Neck Muscles
- Lifting is #1 Trigger for Low Back Pain
- Bone Needs Vitamin C
- Influencing Factors for Back Surgery
- Chiropractic Physicians in Military Care
- Less Pain Sensation
- All Will Be Well
- Keep Active!
- You're In Good Company! Most Back Pain Sufferers Don't Need Back Surgery…
- …Recommendation: Non-Surgical Care for 6 weeks Prior to Back Surgery
- Inflammation Reduction with Stretching...
- ...Pain Reduces with Spinal Manipulation
- Degenerated Discs Are Missing Glycosaminoglycan...
- ...and Chondroitin Sulfate Which Is Glycosaminoglycan
Healthy News from Capitol Spine & Rehabilitation - June 2016
- Distraction helps Knee Pain
- 50% Relief of Pain is Good
- Vision Improved With Chiropractic Care
- Chest Pain May Be helped with Chiropractic
- Neck Pain Relief Less Costly and More Effective with Chiropractic
- Your Thoughts Matter and Influence Treatment Outcomes
- Required Insurance Referral Increases Healthcare Costs!
- Knowing What’s Wrong Helps Healing
- Add Quercetin and Cherries and Apples to a Healthy Diet
- Effectiveness of Baton Rouge Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Headache Relief with Exercise and Chiropractic
- Neurosurgeons Recommend 8-12 weeks of Arm Pain before Neck Surgery – Good Timing for Chiropractic Care & Relief!
- Pain and Inflammation Reduction with Curcumin